Here are some cool new Hamilton-themed t-shirt designs I’ve seen around the internet! If you’re interested in previously featured t-shirt designs, check out some posts from the archives here and here!
(1) Break All the Twenties: I love this clever design, featuring Hamilton surrounded by ten dollar bills. This t-shirt was designed by user roanoke, and is available for $24.80 from Red Bubble
(2) Election Girls: this shirt is a play on Mean Girls featuring John Adams, Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison. The designer’s description states: “The election of 1796 photoshopped onto the Mean Girls Poster.” The shirt is available for $24.80 from Red Bubble and was created by user .
(3) High Noon at the Hudson: this t-shirt, selling for $9 from Headline Shirts offers an irreverent take on the Hamilton-Burr duel.
(4) Let Us Go Ham: Designer vforvery created this shirt, available on Red Bubble for $24.80. The artist’s description states: “Even the one of the founding fathers has to let loose every once in a while. Alex likes to get wild when he goes out with his BFFLs.”
(5) “Hamilton is not amused” shirt from Zazzle on sale for $21.95 by user hamiltonislove.
Happy Valentine’s Day! Here are some of my favorite Hamilton Valentine memes from around the internet!
SakakiOfAbraxas published this valentine on Deviant Art:
This one comes from Pinterest:
This one is part of a series of slightly scandalous Founding Father valentines from Publius Esquire on Tumblr:
8tracks user Glorfinedel created an Alexander Swagmilton playlist to celebrate Hamilton’s birthday. The playlist features a catchy mix of hip hop and pop songs.
The tagline under the swagtastic image states:
bruh. but like, what if we had a bank?
happy birthday alexander hamilton
Happy Friday from It’s Hamiltime!
Here are some handmade Hamilton items, available from individual sellers on Etsy!
Watch locket necklace available for $52 from SirensSoul
Hamilton bottlecap magnet, available for $5.50 from MessageinaBottlecap.
Hamilton Origami Figure available on Etsy for $44.95: “Up for sale is a beautifully crafted origami Alexander Hamilton Figurine. He’s wearing a Baseball Cap and a business suit and he’s jamming a guitar! The head is made of a $10 bill and the rest is made of $1 bills.”
I recently upgraded my iPhone and switched over to the iPhone 6. I previously had three different Hamilton-related covers for my iPhone 4S, but was on the hunt for something new. Here are the contenders I looked at:
Red Bubble has an “Alexander Swagilton” cover featuring Hamilton in some impressive stunner shades, available for $25. The description states: “Need I say more? The genius of finance comes all the way from St. Croix to hang out on your pillows, walls, and other swag-enabled places. Don’t tell Jefferson.”
They also have a “Ham the Man” design. The description states: “Alexander Hamilton: financial whiz kid, self-explanatory.”
Ultimately, I chose this Hamilton watercolor portrait case, designed by Fabrizio Cassetta and available at Fine Art America for $35.
Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to decorate for Christmas! Here are some ideas to add some Hamilton swag to your tree this year:
(1) Glass-blown Hamilton ornament: In 1998, the Christopher Radko Company produced a glass-blown Hamilton ornament that is now available from resellers like eBay and Hand of Man. The ornament was second in the Patriots series that the company created, and only 7,500 were made.
(2) The National Society, Sons of the American Revolution designed this ornament as part of a 2002 series of Founding Father ornaments. It is available from the SAR website for $10.
(3) Young Hamilton Ornament: Founding Father Joy designed this tribute to “young Artillery Capt. Alexander Hamilton,” on sale at Zazzle for $22.95.
(4) “Alexander Hamilton Is My Favorite” available on Cafe Press for $12.95